Non-Conforming/ Rejection Policy
Applies to all locations
Coil Processors, LLC d/b/a Andes Coil Processors (“ACP”) strives to improve the quality of our customer’s product. Occasionally, there are discrepancies that may be cause for non-conformity of material shipped to our customers to the specifications expressly agreed upon by ACP. This policy will assist resolution of any questionable material.
When submitting a rejection or non-conformance, please provide as much information as possible. Information needed by ACP to promptly address your concerns includes but is not limited to:
- ACP Tag number
- Reason for rejection with detailed information
- Rejection weight
- Pictures or samples if at all possible
Providing all of this information will expedite a satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
**Please note that ACP will not honor a debit memo on claimed or rejected material until we have had an opportunity to review the material subject to rejection/non-conformance. Debit memos will be accepted only after a formal disposition of the material has been processed.
In the event of any non-conformity to the specifications expressly agreed upon by ACP, ACP may:
- Return the material for rework to remove any defects, if possible.
- Pay the customer replacement cost of the material or portion thereof without interest. In doing so, ACP must receive invoices from purchase and material test reports. Replacement costs shall mean the lower of the customer’s cost and the material’s fair market value on the date that the claim is submitted. ACP must also receive the nonconforming/damaged material back at the ACP location from which it shipped.
- ACP will not accept or entertain any claims or non-conformances more than 30 days following delivery.